With today’s modern technology, Bluetooth devices have become an essential part of our lives. Not only does it make our life hassle-free, but it also saves us the hassle of fixing the mixing of wires. PlayStation is a prime example of modern Bluetooth technology that has been on the market for over 2 decades now, with the PlayStation 5. Today let’s learn about how to connect wireless headset to PS5 most effectively with tapchiai.net.
How to connect wireless headset to PS5?
A pair of wireless headphones cannot connect to PS5. You can use tools such as Bluetooth transmitters or adapters, supported headphones, and cables. Each tool has different functions, so the method of use is also different. Check out the instructions below to see how to connect wireless headset to PS5.
Using Bluetooth adapter
Connecting wireless headphones to PS5 is easy with the USB adapter. The following actions are carried out one at a time:
- Step 1: Plug the adapter into the USB slot on your PS5. Turn on the headset.
- Step 2: Next, Navigate to Settings and select Devices. Click on Audio Devices.
- Step 3: Go to Output Devices and tap on your USB headset. Ensure that the volume is on.
- Step 4: Under Output to headphones, select Audio. Now, you have successfully paired your headset with PS5. Launch a game to conduct a test.
Here are some Bluetooth adapters that you can use with any PS5.
- Avantree DG80 USB Bluetooth Adapter: This is the perfect Bluetooth transmitter to use with PS5. It works fairly accurately and doesn’t have any audio lag or sync issues, is easy to pair, and is incredibly affordable. It also has the ability to connect to computers and some other game consoles. Its only downside is that the chat function doesn’t work.
- Gulikit Route Air: This adapter is a cross-platform utility. It can work with multi-device like PC, PS4, PS5, and others. It works pretty quickly with the USB-C plug. It is located near the dashboard making the arrangement look neater and nicer. In addition, it also allows you to connect 2 sets of Bluetooth headsets at the same time!
Connect via Cable
This option isn’t really wireless pairing, but it can still be useful. You will use the audio cord that came with the headset instead of using the radio connection. Following are the steps involved in pairing:
- Step 1: Plug the cable into your PS5 and headset then turn on the headset.
- Step 2: Go to Settings on PS5 and select Devices. Select Bluetooth Devices. Find the name of your headset in the list and select it.
- Step 3: Open the Audio Devices section. Tap Output Devices and select the headset paired with the controller.
- Step 4: Check the volume. Then click on Headphone Output and select Audio. Now that the pairing is successful, try to test the audio output on your headphones.
Connect via PULSE 3D Bluetooth headset
PULSE 3D is Sony authorized wireless headset, that supports the PS5 function. This accessory has excellent sound quality and is also quite comfortable to use. If your Bluetooth device supports this Sony, you can link the wireless headset directly to the PS5. The pairing instructions are as follows:
- Step 1: To establish a connection, put your Bluetooth device in pairing mode. Go to Settings, select Devices, then select Bluetooth Devices on your PS5.
- Step 2: Select the name of the headset you want to sync. Make sure the volume is still working properly.
- Step 3: Try playing the game to check if the audio output after connecting works properly.
Connect via Bluetooth transmitter
You can quickly and conveniently pair your Bluetooth headset with your PS5 using this method. Try the following steps:
- Step 1: First, connect the Bluetooth transmitter to the USB port on your PS5. Then activate the radio transmitter. Link the transmitter and the headset together.
- Step 2: Go to Settings, and select Devices. Select Next Sound Device on PS5.
- Step 3: Select the appropriate device in Input Devices and Output Devices. Next check the volume.
- Step 4: Select Sound in the Headphone Output section. That’s it, check the sound quality to see if it’s ok. Now you have learned how to connect wireless headset to PS5 right?
What to do if you can’t hear the sound?
After completing the pairing steps, you have a problem again when you can’t hear the sound bar. So what is the cause? There are two possible cases:
- Headphone problem: Your headphones are malfunctioning so you can’t hear any sound. Sometimes, sound may separate from an earpad. You can test this by connecting your headphones to other devices to see if they work. If the problem is caused by the headphones, you need to replace or repair them.
- Volume settings: If your headphones can still work properly on other devices, you can suspect a volume setting that mutes the sound. To adjust the settings, go to Settings and select Sound, select Audio output and adjust the volume to your liking.
To sum up, we have shared with you the complete guide on how to connect wireless headset to PS5. There are four approaches to reaching your objective. If one cannot work, please try another. If you have any problems with the connection, please let us know in the comments below. I hope this essay was helpful to you. Thank you for reading!
Leave a Reply