Smartwatches are the most sought-after fashion and technology accessories in recent years. There’s nothing better than a watch that fully integrates technology into your life. If you are still not familiar with smartwatch operations, nor do you know how to change time on smartwatch. It’s easy—read this article for the quickest solution!
Some information about Smartwatch
A smartwatch is a wristwatch that integrates many technologies and can be connected to other electronic devices. Smartwatch not only has the usual features such as watching the time, chronograph, and setting alarms but also many health features such as measuring heart rate, falling warnings, or even measuring blood oxygen levels… One of the most iconic smartwatches is the Apple Watch. In addition, Samsung Galaxy Watch, GARMIN, or Xiaomi Watch is also a formidable counterpart to the Apple watch. Next, go to How to change time on smartwatch.
How to change time on smartwatch quickly
Set smartwatch time directly
No matter how modern a smartwatch is integrated with many outstanding and modern features, you should not ignore the most important task of a watch which is to see the time. However, if your watch is running out of time and you want to reset it, you can do it by setting the time of your smartwatch directly (setting it directly on the watch) by following these steps:
- Step 1: Open the smartwatch by pressing the left button. Then tap Menu and select the Settings icon. Select Time/Date.
- Step 2: Proceed to set the correct time zone. Please note that the time zone setting is correct for where you live. After setting the time zone, you continue to set the hour-minute HH: MM. Please enter the current hour and minute. When setting the time, you can set the time format in 24h or 12h (AM, PM) depending on your preference.
- Step 3: Click “DD MM YYYY” and then enter the current date and year. Note: You should choose a device with the correct time to set the time for the most accurate.
- Step 4: Click the Next button and select the top button to return to the standby screen at the beginning.
Change time via computer
The most convenient way to set the smartwatch time is probably through your computer. Adjusting the time of a smartwatch via a computer requires just a few simple steps:
- Step 1: Check whether your computer has updated the correct time or not.
- Step 2: Connect the smartwatch to the computer with the USB charging cable. When the connection is complete, the smartwatch will automatically synchronize the time with your computer.
Change time via WearOS by Google
- Step 1: Download the Wear OS by Google app
- Step 2: Open the application then select the Bluetooth connection feature between the smartwatch and the Wear OS by Google application on the phone.
- Step 3: Wait for the watch and the application on the phone to connect successfully. So your smartwatch has been synchronized with the time on your phone.
Change time via Setracker 2
If you don’t like apps from Google’s house, then you might be interested in Setracker 2. This is a smartwatch time adjustment application that is compatible with both Android and iOS. First, you need to download the above application on your phone. How to do smartwatch time adjustment like Setracker 2 is as follows:
- Step 1: Open the Setracker 2 application on your phone or tablet > Select Log in if you have used it before. If you don’t have an account, select Sign up for an account.
- Step 2: After successful account login/registration, select Start touch to pair your watch and electronic device.
- Step 3: Enter the Registration Code (Serial Number) of your smartwatch > Select OK. If you don’t remember the code, you can choose to scan the QR Code. Please put the QR code on the box into the box for the application to scan. Or you can apply the Select QR code from the album.
- Step 4: Connect the smartwatch to your phone using Bluetooth. Select language and time zone. After opening the content in the Setup tab, navigate to the Language and time zone line.
- Step 5: In the Language and time zone section, you will see many time zones of different regions of the world. Select the language and time zone settings where you live. So you have completed the steps to answer the question “how to change time on smartwatch”
Some notes before changing smartwatch time
Adjusting the time for a smartwatch is very simple, right? With just a few simple steps, the process only takes a few minutes. In addition, in order to successfully adjust the time, you need to note a few things as follows:
- The smartwatch must have a sim card with an internet connection. Each smartwatch only works well when it has an internet connection sim. Watches with integrated sim will work more stable and can connect with other devices and time adjustment software on the phone. This phone sim only needs to register for a low package, because the watch does not use too much data.
- You need to connect the watch to your phone before you can adjust the time. The connection between the watch and the phone is mainly by Bluetooth instead of Wi-Fi. Connecting your watch to your phone is important. If you don’t do this, you will never be able to adjust the time and use the device’s features.
- It is necessary to select the time zone according to the instructions. Choosing the right time zone is very important. If the wrong time zone is selected, the watch may not display the correct time as you want. Not only that, but this also affects the positioning of the watch. At that time, fixing the smartwatch will be a bit more complicated.
In conclusion, the above is a guide on how to change time on smartwatch through the most simple ways that you can do it yourself at home. Hopefully, the information shared above will help you in setting up smartwatch settings. If using the above methods and still cannot install it, you should bring your watch to a repair and warranty center to be checked and supported by the best installation staff. Wishing you success.